Saturday, 28 October 2017

WHO IS WAYDZ??




WELCOME TO MY PAGE ... HOPE YOU ENJOY




Who is Waydz?? Waydee



I'm a divorced mom of 3 grown up boys .. with a beautiful granddaughter ,,,, whom i adore  .. a daughter  that i never had ...  I'm humble... funny .. hyper .. i have   so many ADDICTIONS ,, NOT FUNNY NO MORE ,, YOH ,,IL NAME A FEW ,,, SHOE ADDICT... MAKEUP ADDICTS ... HAIR ,, FASHION .. ETC  I'm not going into many details for now :) .. My passion for makeup started when i joined a facebook group called BEAUTY SWOP FOR SALE  or better known as BSS ... these ladies and gents  know the addiction for make is real ,, you hangout with them to buy your fix for that moment lol ...  this group made me feel I belonged somewhere in society after my divorced ... feels like family ,, sisters

I'm a very insecure person where it comes to my skin ,, I suffer from eczema ,, dry flaky ,, sensitive  and hyper dark marks ,, with pigmentation ,, and all this started after my divorce , For some one that never wore makeup really ,, just an eye pencil ,,, with a dash of lipstick ,, that was it .. and then all of a sudden BOOM .. ,



My insecurities settled in,... iv tried everything ,, from high end products to drugstore skin care products ... I m at a stage i would not walk out the door with out make up .. and then my addiction for makeup started




Ok,, ok enough of this group ... But it all started BSS group on FACEBOOK ... The day I met Shamiela / Poppie ...i bought a brush by her ,,, and we met up for  lunch in January 2017 ... she introduced me to my holy grail of natural oils , . Ive never looked back .. that's when my LOVE AFFAIR OF NATURAL OILS AND HOME MADE SKIN PRODUCTS STARTED . MY JOURNEY TO BEAUTIFUL .. HEALTHY NATURAL  HOMEMADE SKINCARE ..  I  HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY LITTLE INTRO .. OF WHAT MAKES ME  CLICK. UNTIL NEXT TIME ..


CIAO xoxox














9 comments:

  1. So proud of you poppie welcome to the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my BeAUTIFUL ..it means alot. ��������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it,i want to see some more posts soon,you have a lot of good tips to share!!!!!!!!
    Keep it up!
    Yasssss its waydz world yall!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw Waydee �� you're such a beautiful person inside and out!!! This is beautiful, thank you for being so open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty soo much Lynne😘😘 I do appreciate that you took time out to read my blog / story😘 MUCH appreciated💝💝

      Delete
  5. Waydee, you are a beautiful person inside and out! ❤️❤️ Your energy and positivity create happiness everywhere you go! I’m so lucky to have met you here and look forward to hearing more about you!! Have a great day!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg you going to make me cry😢thank you soo much for your kind words #RFSKINTherapy😘😘❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your're a grandma!!!? Whaaaat!? Must be the hottest granny ever! Would never have guessed. You are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol aawe Nadine THANK you soo much beautiful 😘😘 hugs💝💝😘❤

    ReplyDelete